- HTML CSS
1 OpenCart specialist & 1 HTML CSS specialist worked for about 2 month on this project.
Our partner is based in Switzerland and is a huge trader of more than 7000 cosmetics and beauty care products. Their mission is to fulfil the requirements of beauty care experts, by giving them good quality stuff & education. They concentrate on specific areas – nail designing, eye-care beauty, hand and foot care products.
- Our Partner already had a website in other technology, but was not satisfied with its functionality. Hence, they came to Helios Solutions to re-make the whole website in OpenCart. The basic need of our partner was to have a very simple Admin i.e. He can easily make changes in the website as per the requirements.
Following were the challenges:
- The biggest challenge was to convert the whole website from one technology to another (OpenCart)
- The layout/design was provided by the partner in the form of PSD. This was further integrated with the help of HTML CSS.
- Website should have a simple Admin Functionality i.e. User-friendly.
- The website should be user friendly and engaging
- The online payment system can be integrated in the website
- Providing access permissions to various levels.
In response to the needs, we prepared a detailed system requirement document based on extensive research, and came up with the following solutions:
- Creating Discount wise Stores: The major task in the whole process was to create the groups, wherein the stores can be clubbed together as per the discounts on the stores available.
- Time Optimisation: The website has number of pictures and graphics which could take a lot of time to load. We also used Caching feature in the website. All this helped in reducing the time taken in loading the website.
- Custom Menu Module: The Store wise dropdown management menus were specifically developed for this website.
- Education/Training Subscription: This is the key-feature of the website, wherein the visitor can select the area he/she wants to get trained in. As soon as the person selects the area or workshop, the person can view the details of the venue and the dates of the availability. As soon as the person selects the inscription, it is reflected in the cart and from there, the product can be bought.
- Integrated the 3rd party Payment System
- Customised the Footer of the website as per the Store wise needs.
The website is presently catering Switzerland, France and few parts of Europe. The idea is to fulfil the needs of beauty care experts, by giving the quality stuff & education/training.
As our partner was not at all tech savvy and came up to Helios Solutions with just an idea of having a website, so that they could communicate with their target market. We gave him several suggestions, like- flow of the website, design, etc. those were willingly accepted and after regular meetings and discussion, we were able to develop the website.
Our partner was impressed with our pre-planning, presentation and approach, which aided in creating the trust on Helios, which is reflected from their feedback to us.